Database Converter Warning

Started by Hubert, September 06, 2016, 11:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hubert

Hi,

I converted a IMatch 3.6 database to IMatch 5.6.22 and got a warning in the conversion log:

1 warning(s):
1271 file(s) not found in target database while mapping thumbnails.

Can somebody explain why i get this message?
I assume it might be outdated thumbnails that were still in the imd4 database, where the corresponding files already got removed from the IMatch 3.6 database?
At least looks like the total number of files and directories it took over are the same.

Is there a way to see which 1271 files it is missing, where it has thumbnails for? Would that be listed somewhere in the IMatchDBConverterLog.txt?

I attached the IMatchDBConverter.txt and IMatchDBConvert_diag.txt log files. If you need a zipped copy of the IMatchDBConverterLog.txt as well, please let me know where i can upload this one.

Thanks,
  Hubert

Mario

I would just ignore this.

It's over two years now that the majority of IMatch users converted to IMatch 5 from IMatch 3...when I recall correctly, this warning is issued when there are 'junk' thumbnails in the source database, left-overs from a crash perhaps. In any case, if a thumbnail is missing in your IMatch 5 database, you can re-create it easily by rescanning the file with the "force update" option (<Shift>+<Ctrl>+<F5>)
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook