The day has come

Started by sinus, September 17, 2016, 10:03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinus

Well, the day is here:

IMatch runs fine, all scripts are done, the apps also, categories and keywords are made, Maps and Design & Print works fine.
The file window is setup to my use.
The collections are set up, the metadata templates, stacks and versions (what I use always) are in place, the Attributes for billing and informations inhouse are also done and the renamer is also finished, what copy and moves all files with the proper names.

And the basic, the folderstructure with the naming-convention is done also.
The whole workflow is done.

So today I do really not know, what I can do still to "enhance" IMatch!  ;D 8)

I do not miss a script or app, I can hear music (Ekseption at the moment  8)), all is done and fine and so the day is really here:
IMatch is finished for me, it shines and sparkles like a wunderful object in the sky.  8)

Thanks Mario, for your work!

PS: of course IMatch will be enhanced always from Mario, depending also of the wishes from users, so really IMatch is also not finnished really for me.  ;D

Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

Mario

Sounds great.  :) Your DAM workflow is in place and I hope it generates some extra time you can spend doing nice things.

I'm sure that future IMatch versions will further improve your workflow. And of course IMatch AnywhereTM brings a totally new perspective - because you then can access your IMatch database from anywhere, and from any device.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook