Sort Profile?

Started by cthomas, October 15, 2016, 11:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthomas

If you look at these two images you will see  how they are sorted at the top. How can I get them to sort at the top? For instance Cach> File Relations> Sort Profiles:and Profiles: Capture Time. And Sort Profiles> File Window and File Window Tip And Profiles: Capture (Newnest first)

How can I get these  two images to match?
Carl

Montana, USA
The Big Sky State

cthomas

Sort Profile?
« on: Today at 11:02:08 PM »

Modify
    Remove

If you look at these two images you will see  how they are sorted at the top. How can I get them to sort at the top? For instance Cach> File Relations> Sort Profiles:and Profiles: Capture Time. And Sort Profiles> File Window and File Window Tip And Profiles: Capture (Newnest first)

How can I get these  two images to match?
Modify message
« Last Edit: Today at 11:13:03 PM by cthomas »
Report to moderator   75.175.139.4
Carl

Montana, USA
The Big Sky State
Carl

Montana, USA
The Big Sky State

jch2103

Are you looking to create a new sort profile? The two sort profiles you show in screenshots are identical, except one sorts date & time 'up' and the other one sorts 'down'. See the Help for Sort Presets for more information on how to use sort profiles.
John

Mario

I don't understand the question.

You are showing us two of the default sort profiles IMatch ships with. One sorts by Capture time / file name ascending (oldest first) and the other descending (newest first).
To apply a sort profile in the file window  (make the file window use it for sorting the files), choose the sort profile from the drop-down list:

See the File Window help for details.

To create your own sort profiles, use the dialog you are showing us in your screen shots.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook