IMatch 5.5 License Credentials

Started by Darius1968, May 10, 2017, 05:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darius1968

I got an email at said address (one of my emails), informing of the soon-to-com IMatch 2017, and of my not having upgraded my license since IMatch 5.  I knew at that point that I indeed had purchased an IMatch 5.5 license. 

I found the cause of misunderstanding to be my use of a different email address in upgrading from Version 5 to Version 5.5.  What I wish to do now is simply have my IMatch 5.5 email credentials be changed, so that they exactly match those of IMatch 5.  How can I go about this? 

Mario

You can change your email address easily after logging into the customer portal. Just click on the "My Data" button at the top.
In your case, log in using the email used for purchasing IMatch 5.0 and change it to the same email address you used for your IMatch 5.5 upgrade.
All your licenses will then be available under your "5.5" email.

The system works based on the email address. If you purchase different products or versions with different email addresses, the customer portal has no way to tell.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

P.Jones

Quote from: Mario on May 10, 2017, 05:49:53 PM
You can change your email address easily after logging into the customer portal. Just click on the "My Data" button at the top.
In your case, log in using the email used for purchasing IMatch 5.0 and change it to the same email address you used for your IMatch 5.5 upgrade.
All your licenses will then be available under your "5.5" email.

The system works based on the email address. If you purchase different products or versions with different email addresses, the customer portal has no way to tell.

Perfect, I was in the same situation, now all under my latest address.