Panels

Started by cthomas, May 19, 2017, 08:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthomas

How can I get the same Panel views and configuration back. That I have when I first start IMatch? This is not what I want.
Carl

Montana, USA
The Big Sky State

zematima

Hi:
I don't know what was your initial configuration, but you can add new panels from the Menu - View / Panels

cthomas

Yes I know that you add new panels from the Menu - View / Panels.

I was thinking that when you first installed IMatch and looked at your right hand side there was a default view of paneals.
Carl

Montana, USA
The Big Sky State

beellecee

Do you mean View>Workspaces>Default...

That would reset your panels.

cthomas

Quote from: beellecee on May 19, 2017, 10:12:35 PM

Do you mean View>Workspaces>Default...

That would reset your panels.

It might be. When I used it changed the right side of IMatch so it looked like what I could remember. May be Mario will give us his thoughts on this.
Carl

Montana, USA
The Big Sky State

Mario

You can configure the IMatch workspace freely (showing and hiding panels, changing panel size etc.).
Panel layouts and positions can be saved in workspaces. This allows you to configure IMatch differently for different steps in your workflow, or for different screen configurations.

The "Default" workspace (View menu > Panels > Default) contains the default IMatch workspace configuration, unless you have saved another configuration under that name.

See "Workspaces" in the IMatch help for details.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook