Started by cthomas, May 23, 2017, 05:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthomas

How can I.
Carl

Montana, USA
The Big Sky State

Art

Delete the underlying folders of that drive, that should remove the D: drive as well. (right mouse click and then delete from the context menu, or use the DEL(ete) key. Holding control will give you some additional options incl. also deleting any files/folders in those folders from your hard drive instead of just removing them from the database)

For any folder that is put in the database it also shows the parent folders/drive in the file/folders tree. So if you only want to remove the D:  indication but keep the folders, this is probably not going to work.

Mario

All these folders are off-line (yellow marker). This means IMatch cannot find them. Probably you have deleted them in Windows Explorer or moved them.

Use the "Remove folder from Database" command to remove the folders from your database. If the last folder on D: is removed, the D: drive node will vanish. If not, just press <F5> to refresh the display.

Note: "Remove folder..." not "Delete Folder". Delete folder is grayed out for off-line folders of course. You cannot delete a folder that does not exist  ;)
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook