Undocked panels on second monitor: "Maximize" button missing

Started by thrinn, August 22, 2013, 03:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thrinn

I am not sure if this is a bug, a missing feature or the intended behaviour:

I use a second monitor for the Quick View panel. It is easy to drag the panel to the second screen, but I would like it to occupy the whole screen.
Normally, I would use either of two possibilities as more-or-less standard (?) behaviour:

• Use the Maximize icon in the upper right corner of the Quick View panel. Can't do that, because this icon is missing.
  • Double click on the title bar to maximize (and double click again to restore to former dimensions). Does not work because a double click re-docks the panel in the main window. On the other hand, the double click for undocking/docking is very easy to work with, so let's leave that as it is  ::)

I know that I can use the context menu of the panel's title bar to Maximize, Restore etc.. But I think a Maximize icon in the title would be just a little easier to use.

Regards,
Thorsten
Thorsten
Win 10 / 64, IMatch 2018, IMA

Mario

At this time this is not supported by the UI toolkit. Which is why we added the context menu in the caption bar during the Pre-Beta.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

thrinn

Thorsten
Win 10 / 64, IMatch 2018, IMA