Visually Similar Search (Headers & Results)

Started by Darius1968, September 26, 2017, 02:34:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darius1968

So, I select x number of image files and do a visually similar search.  For each of these in the original set that has a match(s), that said source file is shown as the header (collapsible/expandable).  Expanded, I now see the other files in the database that are visual twins of my original file.  This is repeated for all of the consecutive original image files that indeed, have matching twins. 
I know that I can select one of the resulting images, and do a "Ctrl. A" to select all of the results.  But, how can I also all at once, select all of the originals that remain as a consequence of the query, be it under the influence of a global filter, or not?  It seems to me there used to be a script addressing this, but now, I can only select one of these, at a time, and reject the file. 

Mario

You cannot select the originals. They are part of the header.
The originals are already selected in the file window from which you produced the search result. Just go back there if needed, or use the right-click context menu on the original image, the group header for each original for additional options.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Darius1968

The only problem with relying on the already-selected originals that reside on the file window, from which I produced the search result is that I'm interested in getting rid of only a subset of the originals, those that indeed, have matching twins, and unfortunately, that original file window doesn't provide for a one-fell-swoop method for this.