File name at top of thumbnail is clipped

Started by greg, May 30, 2018, 06:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greg

The filenames on thumbnails are clipped (see attachment). This occurs on a 4K (3840x2160) monitor with display scale set to 150% that I recently added. The same thing happens on my 2560x1440 monitor that I previously used for viewing the thumbnails. This occurs on either monitor regardless of windows scale setting. Changing thumbnail size on the panel has no effect. I went looking in preferences for a setting to adjust but couldn't find it. Perhaps I just need some directions to find a setting to adjust this.

sinus

One possibility would be, change the size of this room, from say 20 to 50.
see attachement.
Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

Mario

By default, no size is set for all default layouts. This means that the size is calculated automatically, based on font size and screen DPI.
Maybe you have set a fixed number in the past, which now no longer matches your changed setup?

I use 4K monitors myself and I don't see this effect with the default layouts shipped with IMatch.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

greg

Thanks. Such an easy solution. I had forgotten where thumbnail setup was located.