Rejected Mail

Started by Tveloso, June 15, 2020, 09:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tveloso

Mario:

I just wanted to let you know that an email I sent to your Support Email Address was rejected (I received an "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender" message for it).  That message included the following:

Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.7.1 Recipient address
    rejected: Mail appeared to be SPAM or forged. Ask your
    Mail/DNS-Administrator to correct HELO and DNS MX settings or to get
    removed from DNSBLs; please relay via your ISP

There were two attachments in the message...a TextFile containing more details on the above error, and a copy of the original email itself. 

That error ("Recipient address rejected") is not an indication that my mail provider rejected the support email address, but that your mail server rejected my message as Spam, correct?

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that this happened, in case it might represent some bigger issue.

I have both attachments that the "Undelivered Mail..." notification contained in a ZipFile in case you would like to have them.  The email I was trying to send was simply a thank you:

Thank you Mario...I have removed the file from Google Drive.

I think it's amazing that the likes of me, is actually able to communicate directly with you – the creator of this incredible software.

Thank you so much.

--Tony

Mario

This looks as if your mail server was banned or the IP was added to one of the major SPAM black lists DNSBL.
This can happen. Nothing I can do about it. Ask your ISP for more info.
80% of all emails sent are now SPAM, and it gets worse every day.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook