App manager not working

Started by Kucera, July 24, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kucera

Found out today when trying to update from 7.2 to 7.4 via the Help > Check for Updates command. Only a blank white window appeared. Closed it, tried opening the App Manager from View-Panels - App Manager, and same thing happened, blank window.
Trying now to update via Customer portal to see if it improved.
Regards  Emil

Mario

Have you tried to restart your PC.
Looks like Chromium has some sort or problem.
Please attach the IMATCH6_CEFLOG.TXT file from the TEMP folder on your system (same folder in which the IMatch log file is stored).

Are you using Windows 7 or Windows 10?
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Kucera

Quote from: Mario on July 24, 2018, 08:42:04 PM
Have you tried to restart your PC.
Looks like Chromium has some sort or problem.
Please attach the IMATCH6_CEFLOG.TXT file from the TEMP folder on your system (same folder in which the IMatch log file is stored).

Are you using Windows 7 or Windows 10?
Hi, did not try to restart, but updated and now the AppManager works, but replaces my QuickView panel, and I don't see the Updater in it, so don't know what that App does. Once I chose an app and close the manager, I can reopen the Quick View.
The IMATCH6_CEFLOG.TXT shows  0 K size, so I am attaching the IMATCH6_LOG.TX_ which I assume is from the last of 7.2 opened? Renamed to txt. Hope that will help.
Windows 7, 64 bit.
Regards Emil

Mario

Show us a screen shot. Sounds like you docked the QuickView and App Manager into the same group. Used click on the tab of the Quick View to open it.
The Updater app is there. Just have a close look.

And try to clear the browser cache.
Close IMatch and then delete the folder

C:\ProgramData\photools.com\IMatch6\browser
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Kucera

Quote from: Mario on July 24, 2018, 10:19:09 PM
Show us a screen shot. Sounds like you docked the QuickView and App Manager into the same group. Used click on the tab of the Quick View to open it.
The Updater app is there. Just have a close look.
And try to clear the browser cache.

Bingo! Thankyou thankyou thankyou. The screenshot just shows you were right (as usual); this is even without clearing the cache.
And I was looking for U as in Updater, and it hides as IMatchUpdater  :-[
Thanks and regards   Emil