Description into Keywords

Started by Powertower, May 11, 2020, 12:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Powertower

I started to uses the AI Keyword tagger and it works relatively well. But I would also need the locations I shot the pics in the keywords. Is there an app or any way to write the Description in my Keywords, so the location and name of temples etc. could be automatically be added to my keywords?
Thanks
Michael

Mario

QuoteI started to uses the AI Keyword tagger and it works relatively well

The results of course depend 100% on the AI service you use.

QuoteIs there an app or any way to write the Description in my Keywords,

You mean the description returned by the service you use in AutoTagger (I presume you are using Google) does contain 'words' somewhere in the description and you want to somehow extract these words and transform them into keywords?

I think this is almost impossible.
At least not without a purpose-built app which understands how the service you use formats the description and knows how to extract location information...
Is the location info ("temple name") not included as a keyword?

You can use the Metadata Mechanic or a Metadata Template to copy metadata into keywords (e.g. from a description). But I would think it is very hard to figure out which part of the description contains the info you want to convert into keywords.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Powertower

Actually I use clarifai. If google works better please let me know, I am happy to try that as well. But clairfai offered 5000 free files to keyword so I was tempted. So when I say it works relatively well means that I still need to check every file since even very similar files were recognised differently.
So usually for my agents I only have to describe and that always includes Names of places and general locations. If I use the Autotagger nothing shows up, only general descriptions of lets say a buddha statue but not where and what exactly it shows. So it would be very helpful if those words would show up in the keywords as well...since these descriptions are essential to find them.
Many thanks