Display Corruption when Scrolling

Started by Jingo, December 26, 2018, 12:06:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jingo

Hmm... just noticed some weird corruption when I am full screen and use the scroll bar in the Metadata panel.  This doesn't happen in any other panels and doesn't matter if the panel is docked or not... animated gif to show you.  First few seconds are using the scroll bar down and up.. corruption.  Second part is just using the mouse scroll wheel... all is good.  Error only started after installing 2019.  Happy to supply video driver info and debug log if it will help.  Thx!

Mario

Windows issue, most likely. IMatch does not "scroll" the contents of the panel, it just responds to the "repaint this window please" messages from Windows.
I cannot reproduce this here. I sometimes see effects like this with simulated graphic cards, e.g. in virtual environments or containers. Not only in IMatch but also in other applications.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Jingo

Quote from: Mario on December 26, 2018, 09:34:19 AM
Windows issue, most likely. IMatch does not "scroll" the contents of the panel, it just responds to the "repaint this window please" messages from Windows.
I cannot reproduce this here. I sometimes see effects like this with simulated graphic cards, e.g. in virtual environments or containers. Not only in IMatch but also in other applications.

Figured as much.. ok.. I'll play around and see what I can do to upgrade drivers and such.... only an issue since moving to 2019 so maybe a new component that isn't happy with my system.