Display images in file viewer

Started by Highzenberg, December 29, 2018, 08:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Highzenberg

Hello everyone,,
My name is Highzenberg and I am new to iMach 2018 and to this forum.
Downloaded and installed the trial software yesterday on a MacBook Pro with a Parallels / Windows10 platform.
All softwares at its default setting (unless I clicked something in iMatch in the process to resolve the following probs I have)
Everything seems to work fine EXCEPT,

- file viewer says it can not display .jpg images - during import they show up for a flash and then 'disappear' with said message; they do show in Quickview panel and Viewer just fine???

- Sony ARW images show in file viewer but are 'blocky/fussy' and minisculous (160x120) -  same in Quickview and Viewer

Not sure if it is a Windows settings issue or iMatch internal setting - as mentioned I am a new user eager to learn and use this sw.

Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks!
ps, been going through the excellent help system but unable to find anything related to what seems a basic 'operator error'

Highzenberg

Quote from: Highzenberg on December 29, 2018, 08:42:39 PM
Hello everyone,,
My name is Highzenberg and I am new to iMach 2018 and to this forum.
Downloaded and installed the trial software yesterday on a MacBook Pro with a Parallels / Windows10 platform.
All softwares at its default setting (unless I clicked something in iMatch in the process to resolve the following probs I have)
Everything seems to work fine EXCEPT,

- file viewer says it can not display .jpg images - during import they show up for a flash and then 'disappear' with said message; they do show in Quickview panel and Viewer just fine???

- Sony ARW images show movies download in file viewer but are 'blocky/fussy' and minisculous (160x120) -  same in Quickview and Viewer

Not sure if it is a Windows settings issue or movies at forum iMatch internal setting - as mentioned I am a new user eager to learn and use this sw.

Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks!
ps, been going through the excellent help system but unable to find anything related to what seems a basic 'operator error'
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
My issue has been solved,......

jch2103

It might be useful for other Mac/Parallels users if you could post how you solved the issue.
John