I'm just full of questions this morning ...

Started by MGBJAY, March 11, 2019, 01:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MGBJAY

This has my curiosity piqued right now:

While looking at images in the right panel, each image has a number of icons on the left and right side, top to bottom.
On the left there appears to be a shield, and underneath it are a flag, dot, tag (I assume) and an intermittent pencil, followed at the bottom by another shield.

On the right: and "information" bubble (self-explanatory) followed by three lollipops.

Is there a place in the HELP menu where these items and their use are explained?

I have not found that yet, and will likely feel a bloody simpleton, having asked this if it is glaringly obvious.

Thanks,

MGBJAY

Tveloso

--Tony

Mario

How to use the help system integrated in IMatch:

If you press <F1> in IMatch, it opens the context sensitive help for the currently active feature.

If you want to know something about icons in the File Window, click into the File Window and press <F1>.
This leads you straight to the main help topic for the File Window.

If you now use Ctrl+F on that page to search for the term icon, you will quickly find a detailed overview of all icons used in the File Window.
Alternatively, click on the table of contents link at the top of that page to unfold it. Scroll down until you find the entry named "Icons used in the File Window" and click on it.

Icons used in the File Window

You can also just search for icons in the search field at the top of the Help System page. The 3rd hit in the results is "File Window".

This works the same with all IMatch features.
If you are new, you can answer many of the typical questions of new users by reading the introductory topics on the start page:

https://www.photools.com/help/imatch

I especially recommend the Keyboard Cheat Sheet and the Visual Index

Watch some of the free tutorial videos in the IMatch Learning Center for a smooth start.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook