Cookies

Started by cthomas, May 07, 2019, 09:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthomas

Every time I log in I get a window that tells me that this site use Cookies. How can I turn it on so I don't have to do this ever time?

Another question. How can I get all the windows on the left side back to the default views? This is what it looks like now..

Carl

Montana, USA
The Big Sky State

Mario

1. There should be a link you can click. Unless your browser has been set to reject or forget cookies, this is all you need to do.

2. I don't know what you mean with "default views".
You can just load the Default workspace again from the View menu.

For information about how to move, dock, group IMatch panels, see the IMatch help: Panels
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

cthomas

Quote from: Mario on May 07, 2019, 11:00:30 PM
1. There should be a link you can click. Unless your browser has been set to reject or forget cookies, this is all you need to do.

I don't see a link. This is what I see every time I log in.

2. I don't know what you mean with "default views".
You can just load the Default workspace again from the View menu.

For information about how to move, dock, group IMatch panels, see the IMatch help: Panels

This left hand view does not have the same little windows open on it. And I wanted to get the same little windows open on it like I see when I first install/open imatch.
Carl

Montana, USA
The Big Sky State

Mario

This looks pretty much like the default panel layout IMatch ships with.

Click the button labeled "I understand and accept" in the banner. If this does not work, your browser has JavaScript disabled or deletes the cookie the community sets automatically. In that case you will see the banner every time you connect. Else only occasionally to remind you. This is required by European law (The community is hosted on a server in Germany).
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook