Autotagger API connection error

Started by Lincoln, February 29, 2020, 10:37:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lincoln

Really excited about the new app - Autotagger. I have setup an account with Clarifai. Able to use the account directly online using the api key but through the app on iMatch 2020 I get this error

An error occurred while communicating with the external service. See below for details.
{ "readyState": 4, "responseText": "{\"status\":{\"code\":11009,\"description\":\"API key not found\",\"details\":\"invalid key(KEY DELETED BY ADMIN)\",\"req_id\":\"a68cfe44095b41d5b4c9ae0178df08e6\"},\"outputs\":[]}", "responseJSON": { "status": { "code": 11009, "description": "API key not found", "details": "invalid key(KEY DELETED BY ADMIN)", "req_id": "a68cfe44095b41d5b4c9ae0178df08e6" }, "outputs": [] }, "status": 401, "statusText": "Unauthorized" }

I will delete the api key and create a new one once I get the app connection solved.

Mario

I have deleted your unique key. Somebody could abuse it can do face recognition at your expense.
I recommend to deleting this key and creating a new one.

The error messages returned by Clartifai seem to indicate that your key is invalid for some reason? Or maybe a typo or copy/paste error?

Is the key shown in the response the key you have entered in AutoTagger?
Did you use the correct model / workflow for the key?
The Clarifai docs tell you have to link your key to a specific model/workflow (predict) and these options must match what you select in the configuration dialog in AutoTagger.

I've just made some tests and my Clarifai key words with AutoTagger. No issues.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Lincoln

Problem solved deleted API key and tried a new one. This time it connected. I had tried three different API's before I posted but maybe I was too quick before the system had registered my account? Really looking forward to exploring this feature further. Many thanks Mario.