File Re-Naming directly on thumbnail

Started by mcgregni, October 01, 2013, 06:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcgregni

I always enjoyed the ease of renaming in iMatch with the click on the name in the thumbnail window, and we got that hand symbol which was very easy to use to select parts of text. This is much better than having to right-click and choose 'Rename' (like in Windows Explorer) Any chance of having this feature back in iMatch 5  :)

sinus

Quote from: mcgregni on October 01, 2013, 06:20:18 AM
I always enjoyed the ease of renaming in iMatch with the click on the name in the thumbnail window, and we got that hand symbol which was very easy to use to select parts of text. This is much better than having to right-click and choose 'Rename' (like in Windows Explorer) Any chance of having this feature back in iMatch 5  :)

I support this feature request. I would really be a good thing, it is intuitive, fast and I did it a lot in IM3.  :)
Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

Mario

-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

mcgregni

It is a great plus iMatch 3 - such an intuitive way of working, one of the many little thing that make the program special. Any chance of getting it back in 5?