Batch confirming faces

Started by Mees Dekker, March 29, 2020, 04:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mees Dekker

It is now possible to confirm faces in a batch through the file window. This is potentially an enormous time saver. However there seems to be a hitch here.

When I select (in the people view) a certain person A, in the file window all pictures are shown that have person A. Through the filter panel I can select all "unconfirmed" assigments. But in the file window you can't check whether the correct face is assigned to person A, because the face-annotations are not visible in the file window.

Now this is not a small problem to me, because in my database a good deal of incorrect suggestions occur. Person A is in the picture, but the wrong person is assigned to person A, sometimes even 2 or 3 people are wrongly assigned to person A in the same picture.

Am I overlooking some feature or possibiltiy here?

Tveloso

Mees, this has been discussed several times, and Mario has this well in hand.

He will be introducing a Face Reviewer feature for the next releaase:

Quote from: Mario on March 28, 2020, 07:29:31 PM
I'm currently working on a Face Reviewer feature which did not make it into the initial 2020 version...This feature will streamline the confirm, train and reject tasks massively.
--Tony

Mees Dekker

I apparently missed these discussions, as well as the promised solution. Sorry for that.