MAP: not showing any image locations even with GPS data

Started by Jingo, July 05, 2021, 10:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jingo

Hi.. strange issue that I just noticed.  I am currently not getting any map results on images that have GPS (and location) data available. 

Viewing the error in the browser, I tracked the code down to invalid parameters:

http://127.0.0.1:50519/v1/files?fields=id%2Cfolderid%2Cgps%2Cname%2Cdatetime&rtagfocalLength=focallength&rtagfocallength35mm=focallength35mm&tagmake=make&tagmodel=model&sortby=datetime-Asc&idlist=%40imatch.filewindow.active.focusedfile&auth_token=acea241f0018e70ceef28175891076931b448576ccec3cf09f9915b2cda1b7fd

{
    "error": {
        "code": 1102,
        "message": "Invalid parameter.",
        "details": {
            "parameter": "tag specifiers",
            "description": "One or more tag specifiers refer to unknown or invalid tags."
        }
    }
}

Traced the code to gmaps.js:
  /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    // Load the files in the file window
    self.loadFiles = function(keepCenter)
    {
        clearMap();
        files = [];

var params = {
            fields: 'id,folderid,gps,name,datetime',
            rtagfocalLength: 'focallength',
            rtagfocallength35mm: 'focallength35mm',
            tagmake: 'make',
            tagmodel: 'model',
            sortby: 'datetime-Asc'
        }

If I remove the rtag<> and tag<> params, things load fine.. this is true for image files from different cameras/phones, etc.

Do I have something set incorrectly in the software?  Not sure if this is the first time I am loading the map panel on the new computer.. settings for Google API, etc are set correctly and validated.

Thx! - Andy.

Mario

Never saw that before.
Sure your installation is clean?
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Jingo

Another mystery... I just re-installed IMatch and it is working again with that code in place.... go figure!  Thx and sorry... Andy.