Unconfirmed faces workflow

Started by twe, September 19, 2021, 08:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twe

In People View i click on "Show only persons with unconfirmed faces" and get a list of many people with unconfirmed faces.
I choose the first person, open Face Manager, confirm faces, click on save changes in lower right corner and click on close in upper right corner.
I choose the next person, open Face Manager, confirm faces, click on save changes in lower right corner and click on close in upper right corner.
Repeat...20-30 times.... open and close Face Manger for every person with unconfirmed faces.

Is there a way to just keep the Face Manager open (like a panel), and just click on another another person to confirm faces..without having to chase the close button in Face manager for every person, and then re-open the Face Manager again and again ? A lot of repetitive mouse movements...  and is there a keyboard shortcut to close Face Manager ?

Mario

No. The Face Manager uses a specific scope and does not save you changes until you close it and it sends back all modifications to the database.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook