Dashboard: Files with Problems - Exclude .gpx?

Started by jch2103, September 30, 2021, 08:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jch2103

My Dashboard currently shows 570 'Files with Problems (Files without thumbnail)', of which ~300 are .gpx files in the same folders as associated images. Is there a way configure the Dashboard to exclude these (and also .url, .htm, .txt, and .zip files)? I wouldn't expect any of these file types to have thumbnails. The Quality section of the Dashboard allows such filtering.
John

Mario

IMatch by default does not import GPX files or .url files.
A file without thumbnail is not an error (as it says in the documentation). It's just a hint for you to maybe check if the files actually should have a thumbnail.

IMatch only flags files which are supposed to have a thumbnail, but that was a restriction introduced several versions ago. Maybe your files are older and have been flagged before? Rescanning with force update may solve this.

GPX files are not imported usually so I don't know which file type you have used for them. User-defined format?
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

jch2103

Apologies - I thought I had force-rescanned the .gpx files, but I hadn't - that fixed the issue for the .gpx files. Explanation: I store the .gpx files associated with (NEF and sometimes JPG) images in a folder to make it easier to organize and geocode the images.

John

Aubrey

Hi John,
I also store gpx file in folder associated with images, usually naming the gpx file as a date yymmdd.gpx.

I've not had files with problems appearing in dashboard.

I have chosen class as auxiliary for gpx files. See attached jpg.

Aubrey.