Next update ETA

Started by ThomasAdams, October 22, 2021, 09:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThomasAdams

Hello,

Pardon me for asking, I realize it is at times frowned upon, is there an ETA on the next patch to IMatch that includes a fix I am looking forward to so I can correct file naming?

Regards,
Tom

Mario

No.
The last update was released about 3 weeks ago. I aim at shipping updates every six to eight weeks.
Which bug fix you are looking for? There seems to be nothing serious on the list...?
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

thrinn

I suppose you refer to your earlier post "File Renamer not reading NEF EXIF Sub-Second data"?
I do not have many NEF files, but it looks to me as if there might be a temporary workaround for your Renamer issue: Use a "Text and Variables" step instead of the "Sub-seconds in SS format" and put in the following tag:
{File.MD.Exif::Main\37521\SubSecTimeOriginal\0}
In my tests, this seems to work.

Thorsten
Win 10 / 64, IMatch 2018, IMA

ThomasAdams

Mario and thrinn,

Mario, Thrinn had the correct one and thank you Thrinn! I will try his work around on a bath I believe that looks like the original one I used to use

Regards,
Tom

ThomasAdams

It appears that it will drop the proceeding zero's, I tried this and it looks to be working:

{File.MD.Exif::Main\37521\SubSecTimeOriginal\0|numformat:int,02}

I appreciate the suggestion Thrinn, I hadn't thought of that which is a big oversight on my part. Thank you!