Can I turn off pop-up notifications?

Started by Wow, November 22, 2021, 04:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wow

If I keep iMatch open in the background while working in other programs, it endlessly pops up a notification on the corner of my screen several times an hour, I can't remember the exact verbiage but something to the affect of "the background scan is done, the queue is empty". It never stops and it's extremely distracting to getting work done, so I end up having to close iMatch to stop it. Is there a way for me to turn this message off? Why is this the default? I've never knowingly set anything to ask for constant notifications.

Thanks

Mario

This popup shows after IMatch has performed longer-running background operation and when IMatch is not the active application.
The general idea is to allow you to work with other applications while IMatch is working on something and then let you know when it is finished.

If you see this popup often I guess you actively adding/removing/updating files managed by IMatch, which causes IMatch to update the database frequently.

If you don't want to see these messages, turn them off under Edit > Preferences > Application. Search for popup in that dialog.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook