Load GPX Track not working after installing IMatch 2023

Started by stefanjan2, June 21, 2023, 07:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stefanjan2

I installed IMatch 2023 today.

Loaded a gpx track and got this message:

"Track Tool
0 of 26 selected files have been mapped to the track log.
0 file(s) with existing GPS data or invalid timestamps were ignored.

If needed, change the time zone offset in 'Settings' to account for time differences between the track log and the images."

I'm 100% sure that my gpx track and camera are set to the same time.

Has something changed in 2023 so this no longer works?

Mario

Quote from: stefanjan2 on June 21, 2023, 07:06:27 PMHas something changed in 2023 so this no longer works?
Only the offset has been added to the track log import.
I see no other changes in the version history.

Just in case, please attach (or send to me) a track log and 2 or 3 matching files.
You can resize the files to be very small (64px) as long as the metadata is retained.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

erichaas

I had this same issue. In settings, I found the Threshold was set to zero. I set it to 15 seconds, and that fixed the problem.

I've never even looked at the Threshold before, so I have no idea what it was set to previously.

thrinn

Good point. In my test database, the Threshold is empty - which might mean the same as 0. So, maybe this new Threshold setting just has no default value (for existing databases at least)?
Thorsten
Win 10 / 64, IMatch 2018, IMA

stefanjan2

Quote from: erichaas on June 21, 2023, 08:25:03 PMI had this same issue. In settings, I found the Threshold was set to zero. I set it to 15 seconds, and that fixed the problem.
My threshold was empty, I set it to 15 seconds and that fixed the problem