Groups Hierarchy or Keywords for Faces?

Started by ChicagoGhost, October 12, 2024, 03:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChicagoGhost

I am trying the facial recognition function.
Is there a hierarchy for the families or groups of faces?
For example, I want to group people into different departments under the "colleagues" group.

Alternatively, can the person names be connected to keywords so that they use the hierarchy system of the keywords?

Mario

There is no hierarchy for persons, only families and groups. Families and groups have no further hierarchy.
Families and groups are usually sufficient to organize persons and to establish typical features like teams, clubs, associations etc.
I did not try to rebuild the IMatch hierarchical categories system for families or groups.

Note that you can associate keywords and categories with persons. When you confirm a person, the keywords and categories associated with the the person are added to the image. This makes it super easy to organize images based on the persons shown in many ways. If a person is a colleague, give the person keyword like Colleagues|Sales or Colleagues|Production. Or, if you don't want to have that info in keywords, use categories instead. This automatically organizes your persons. You can of course use many other keywords and/or categories to organize your persons by any criteria you need.

See Person Keywords and Categories
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook