Dates showing up in the Attribute "Description"

Started by kiwilink, December 31, 2013, 02:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwilink

Now that I have run the Database Converter I was testing some images.  I am seeing the date/time (2013:12:25 16:28:08) in the "Description Field"  in some images when I show the panel Attributes (Title and Description).

Anyone know where this is coming from?  It appears that this date is also showing up in the  "modified date" under the Metadata panel.  I have never modified the image as you can see from the dates shown in Windows Explorer.  (see the attachment). 
Thanks!

Mike

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mario

The Attributes are filled only from property data in your IMatch 3 database during the conversion process.
The Property->Attribute conversion is done by directly transferring/converting data from the corresponding tables in IMatch 3 so there should be no problem. But the Database Converter is of course also in Beta...  ;)

Please do this:

Locate the same file in your IMatch 3 database and look at the properties.
If they contain valid or different data than the corresponding Attributes in the IMatch 5 database, there was a problem during the conversion.

In this case I would need the property schema and data from your IMatch 3 database, or the IMatch 3 database.
You can either upload the database to my FTP server (contact me via email if you don't have the login yet) or you export the property schema + data from the IMatch 3 database to a schema file via  Database > Import&Export > Export Property... in IMatch 3. Let me know if you need details.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

kiwilink

Mario:

Thanks for the reply.  This time/date data is also in the Description in IMATCH 3.6.  I don't know where it came from or how it got there because I did not enter it.  It showed up in the Christmas pictures I just shot and entered into the database.  I will add some pictures to a new directory and try to find out why.

Mike