Viewer: a minor question

Started by sinus, March 11, 2014, 08:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinus

Hi Mario
In the Viewer, I have, say, 4 images, the whole pics are there (not 100%).

If I now click on the focussed image, the 100% view is displayed, that is very good.

If I now want jump to another image, I can not jump to the next image and hold down the left mouse-key to get a 100%-view. I must click twice, first to jump to the next image, and click again for get a 100% view.

I would not ask, but I have worked just now with IM3 and there with the tool "side-by-side" and I spotted: there is is possible to to exactly this: I can jump to another image and hold down the left mousekey and geht the (round) 100%-view. So I have to click there only once.

This is not a great thing, but if you have, say 6 images on screen, and you want quickly check the 100%-view of these 6 images, it makes quite a difference, if you must click every time once or twice.

I am aware, that I can set all images to 100%, but sometimes the other view is also fine, because I can quickly see a 100%-view with the mouse.
Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

Mario

By sheer coincidence I've implemented this last night  ;) ???

I changed the way the dive-zoom is triggered a bit. From immediate action (on left click) to a very short delay of 0.2 seconds.
IMatch now "waits" if you release the mouse within 200ms seconds after clicking it. If this is the case, it does not trigger the dive zoom.
This not only prevents accidental dive zooms while working with annotations, but also allows IMatch to differ between "user wants to put focus to this panel" (fast click) and "user wants to dive zoom: click and hold".

For you case: If you click fast into a viewer panel (left-click and release) the panel is focused and becomes the target of keyboard events etc. If you left-click and hold, the viewer panel is focused and starts the dive zoom.

One of the small but useful enhancements for the Viewer in the next build. I've also solved almost all of the other small Viewer issues now.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

sinus

Quote from: Mario on March 11, 2014, 12:57:29 PM

;D ;D ;D
This I would call one of the fastest implementation of a user-proposal! Simply cool!

Where is the icon for the "winner-pot"? (Siegespokal).

Thanks, Mario!
Markus

lenmerkel

For your marketing effort and new web site, you need to add "Designed with the gift of second sight."  8)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_sight
Over the hill, and enjoying the glide.

sinus

Quote from: lenmerkel on March 11, 2014, 06:32:12 PM

For your marketing effort and new web site, you need to add "Designed with the gift of second sight."  8)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_sight

Really funny!   8)
Markus