Where is build 5.0.104? (re LigtTable sort)

Started by Kucera, April 26, 2014, 05:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kucera

I was looking for LightTable sort and under that topic it says fixed for 5.0.104. But the download site has 5.0.102 as latest. Am I missing something? Not sure the topic belongs here, sorry, but for some reason there was no reply button in that corner of the forum.
BTW, what is proper iMatch name for the manual/LightTable sorting?

joel23

Quote from: Kucera on April 26, 2014, 05:33:42 PM
I was looking for LightTable sort and under that topic it says fixed for 5.0.104. But the download site has 5.0.102 as latest. Am I missing something? Not sure the topic belongs here, sorry, but for some reason there was no reply button in that corner of the forum.
BTW, what is proper iMatch name for the manual/LightTable sorting?
Well, this tells that issues are fixed for the next version, not that the version was released yet. V5.0.154 is next.
regards,
Joerg

Mario

Build 5.0.104 was released several month ago. The current build is 5.0.152 and build 5.0.154 is next.
You cannot reply to posts already in the long-term bug fix archive.

The lighttable sort in IMatch 5 is called "custom". You can select the Custom sort profile from the drop-down menu in the File Window toolbar and then drag your files around.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Kucera

Quote from: Mario on April 26, 2014, 07:05:19 PM
Build 5.0.104 was released several month ago. The current build is 5.0.152 and build 5.0.154 is next.

The lighttable sort in IMatch 5 is called "custom". You can select the Custom sort profile from the drop-down menu in the File Window toolbar and then drag your files around.
:-[ :-[ VERY red in the face, I confused 104 and 154... must have looked at the last digit only. How embarrassing...

joel23

Quote from: Kucera on April 26, 2014, 10:19:31 PM
Quote from: Mario on April 26, 2014, 07:05:19 PM

:-[ :-[ VERY red in the face, I confused 104 and 154... must have looked at the last digit only. How embarrassing...
I thought so.
Take it easy   ;D
regards,
Joerg