This is how it will look...

Started by Mario, May 06, 2014, 10:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mario

I've been working on the new web site, the order pages at share-it, the shop system connection with share-it and the photools.com customeWeb site over the weekend - preparing for the big day. This is all quite a lot of work.

All users who purchases IMatch 3.6 within six months from the release date of IMatch 5 will automatically get an upgrade to IMatch 5.
All uses which are eligible for a discounted upgrade (those with a license for version 3.5 and above) get a upgrade code assigned by the system. This upgrade code, together with your log-in email address allows you to purchase IMatch 5 at a special price.

In the customerWeb site this will look like this:

(If somebody spots a typo, let me know)

[attachment deleted by admin]
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

jch2103

Looks good.

I wonder if 'Update Your Profile' would be preferable to 'Update Your Data'? I assume this is for updates of e-mail addresses, etc.

You already fixed the 'use [e-mail address]' question I had.

John

Mario

Update your Data is now used for almost two years. Why change it now? This would confuse users who wonder what a profile is...
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Kucera

Quote from: Mario on May 06, 2014, 10:14:43 PM
"to upgrade your license"
   Well, this one depends whether you want to come across as a Yank or a Brit/Pom/Kiwi   ;)
Only the former have 'license' as a noun, the latter use 'licence' . To license, or "you have licensed" is correct in all of them, of course...
Typing into Firefox, the spellchecker marks the British use as wrong, huh. Ain't English wonderful?

DigPeter

Quote from: Kucera on May 06, 2014, 10:35:38 PM
Quote from: Mario on May 06, 2014, 10:14:43 PM
"to upgrade your license"
   Well, this one depends whether you want to come across as a Yank or a Brit/Pom/Kiwi   ;)
Only the former have 'license' as a noun, the latter use 'licence' . To license, or "you have licensed" is correct in all of them, of course...
Typing into Firefox, the spellchecker marks the British use as wrong, huh. Ain't English wonderful?
As the great WSC said - "Two nations divided by a common language".  I will pay for either a licence or a license.