Disappearing cursor

Started by tomdriver, July 15, 2014, 04:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomdriver

Sometimes, not always, the cursor disappears from the workspace, although it is visible outside the iMatch environment.  The only way I have found to get it back is to close and re-open iMatch.  I'm using iMatch 5 under Windows 7 64 bit.  I see that some people have a disappearing cursor in the slide show, but mine is in the workspace. 

Mario

If the cursor disappears on your system without using the slide show, this would be a first. Please try to find out when this happens, e.g. what you did before. This may give a hint, because apparently you are the only user seeing this problem. Which means that either there is something special on your system, or you are doing things in a special way or sequence.

If you have found out more about when this happens, please add a bug report. Everything you consider a bug has to go into the bug report board. Only there it will be tracked. Bugs reported in the General Discussion board (like this) will be forgotten. These posts don't show up on my tracking list and I will forget about them. I can only remember so much.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook