Warning message when deleting favorites

Started by thrinn, August 06, 2014, 08:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thrinn

I would like to see a warning message (confirmation popup) when deleting a favorite via Del key.
I use e.g. a favorite panel for some often used WHO categories and splashers. After a while, I implicitly know where to click on the screen to assign a specific person, so I can work really fast. Unfortunately, while categorizing I see sometimes a picture that I would like to reject. No problem, I press Del - and then I realize that the favorite panel had the focus and not the file window, so I just deleted a favorite. I know I can use Undo, but I think a confirmation popup would be helpful. Maybe Ctrl-Del could be used to delete a favorite without confirmation if someone wants that.

Thorsten
Win 10 / 64, IMatch 2018, IMA

Hobbyfotograf

Even better would be a locking function for the Favorites. It is way too easy to delete Favourites or whole Favourite Sets. Just a small lock symbol which you have to click to be able to edit any Favorite would be great.

Mario

Quote from: thrinn on August 06, 2014, 08:50:25 PM
I would like to see a warning message (confirmation popup) when deleting a favorite via Del key.
If you accidentally delete a Favorite, just do an Edit > Undo to get it back.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook