How to continue to classify my offline photos?

Started by emef, August 17, 2014, 05:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emef

Hello everyone,
weekends I go on vacation and in bad weather, I planned to continue to classify my photos, but I would have the laptop Madame to do this. This raises two questions:

a) I would not like the twenty thousand pictures my account basis, so I would work offline; I guess assigning keywords will not be possible, against my photos continue to spread to the assets should be possible, since there I rise at the base of IM5?

b) new photos taken during these holidays will I guess (being transferred to the hard drive of the laptop) be distributed in classes and receive keywords. It is up to me, back at home, to be my last backup made on mobile and relocate the new directories on my primary scratch disk?

So I just have to make a copy of the current catalog (IMatch Database.imd5) or are there other files to copy before you go? And foremost, is it feasible?
Thank you in advance.

Mario

Please read the help topic Traveling with IMatch for useful information and tips for this scenario.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

emef