Darken the tone used to show Disabled File Formats

Started by ColinIM, September 05, 2014, 10:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColinIM

Low priority.

Please increase the contrast in the background grey (gray) tones between Enabled and non-Enabled File Formats on the Preferences | File Formats tab.

At present, I think the non-Enabled File Formats are too close in 'luminosity' to the nicely subtle blue tone used to show User Defined File Formats.

(As far as I can see, this panel's colors are not User modifiable. I apologise if they are, and if I've missed something.)

At present, the grey tone used for the non-Enabled File Formats has the RGB value:  #EAEAEA
I propose that this 'non-Enabled' background tone is darkened to the more subdued:  #DADADA  or thereabouts.

(This grey tone isn't among the colors changed by a switch of User Interface style between "Black Default" and "Black Lustre". I've tried both styles, and I've returned to my favourite, the Black Lustre style.)

I've attached a snippet of the File Formats tab as it shows at present (in IMatch 5.2.2), and I've added a crudely tone-tweaked version of the same tab, showing the proposed darker, higher contrast, 'non-Enabled' grey.

Thanks.
Colin P.

[attachment deleted by admin]