build 5.2.6

Started by sinus, September 15, 2014, 05:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinus

Thanks for the new release, Mario.  :D

As usually, download and installation went smoothly. No problems so far.
Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

BanjoTom

Looking great here, too.  Sometimes, Mario, you get upgrades done faster than I can explore new features! 
— Tom, in Lexington, Kentucky, USA

Frank

Mario

Quote from: BanjoTom on September 15, 2014, 06:50:31 PM
Looking great here, too.  Sometimes, Mario, you get upgrades done faster than I can explore new features!
:D

I fixed the GPS bug and also some other bugs as well. So why not ship an update quickly? The users affected by the bug will be thankful, and getting quick fixes for reported bugs is usually welcome.

IMatch 5 has been designed to use a agile development model, which means frequent updates to get bug fixes and new features out to my users. Of course I don't plan updates every week. Just right now I'm doing mostly bug fixes so it fits. When I develop new stuff and need a two or three weeks to finish something, updates will come slower. Unless there is a bad bug that affects many users.

My plan already includes IMatch version 6 - but that will take a while of course  ::)
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

lnh

So far 5.2.6 is SOLID!

Many thanks for fixing the GPS bug. This evening blasted through a bunch of files where I temporarily stored the lat/longs in the description field. Cut and paste to the map panel and everything is humming along again.

Ferdinand

DigPeter

As usual +1.

V6?  that is mind boggling! 8)

pmbvw

Thanks for fixing important bugs like the GPS-bug so fast in 5.2.6 and not to wait 4 weeks until the next fix time interval :) :) :)
It is good to hear that you have an agile development environment, That makes things (often) a lot easier.