Richard, could you please ...

Started by sinus, October 13, 2014, 07:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinus

... move this thread

https://www.photools.com/community/index.php?topic=3488.msg23062#msg23062

to the bug-section? I realised, that I have putted it not in the correct section. And this post contains a log, what MAYBE could help Mario to sort out a problem with "vanishing collections", what some users (and me) have reported, but Mario could never find a source. MAYBE this could be a hint for Mario, because I have described it as good as possible and a log is also there.

Thanks in advance, Richard!
Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

Richard

I would have been glad to move it but Mario or another moderator had already done so. You and many others start your days long before I wake up. Due to the time difference, I am also checking the forum after many are in bed so things often work out for better coverage. We aim to please.  ;D

sinus

Quote from: Richard on October 13, 2014, 02:32:11 PM
I would have been glad to move it but Mario or another moderator had already done so. You and many others start your days long before I wake up. Due to the time difference, I am also checking the forum after many are in bed so things often work out for better coverage. We aim to please.  ;D

Thanks, Richard ... and for the moderator, who did the work, I guess, the early bird could have been Mario!  :)

BTW: I lerned a new phrase for me: "We aim to please." I looked up in the dictionary and lerned it! Thanks!
Markus

Richard

QuoteI lerned a new phrase for me: "We aim to please." I looked up in the dictionary and lerned it! Thanks!
You're welcome. I have watched your knowledge of English expand over the last 12 years and I congratulate you.

sinus

Quote from: Richard on October 13, 2014, 05:04:08 PM
QuoteI lerned a new phrase for me: "We aim to please." I looked up in the dictionary and lerned it! Thanks!
You're welcome. I have watched your knowledge of English expand over the last 12 years and I congratulate you.

Phew, thanks a lot! We do "know" each other such a long time!  :o Unbelieveable.

But, Richard, unfortunately I am a lazy men, IF I would more look up words and phrases, then I do believe, I would write much better English.
But you are right, I think, I can now express better, what I mean, then 12 years ago!

Mann oh Mann, wie die Zeit vergeht!

... and by the way, I can remember the word Brögger, if I do not mix up things, you have at least one famous discoverer in your family, I think, it was in Danmark or somewhere else in Scandinavia!?

And to give a compliment back: I think, you are a famous genealogist!  :D ... at least you know a lot of this subject, I am sure! I hope, your family does appreciate it, because my brother does also a lot of researching in the family-history ... but some family-members does not like this at all.  ::)
Markus