Changing the workspace changes the selected folder

Started by JoeHolzwurm, April 10, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeHolzwurm

I am using two workspaces. One with the normal viewer and several other panels. the second one with a big quick view and only a small viewer.
If I change the workspace I always get the folder tree closed and the focus is on the drive character. I always have to open the whole tree until I get my directory I am working with.
Is this a bug or a feature wish to keep the selected folder or category when changing the workspace?

sinus

Quote from: JoeHolzwurm on April 10, 2015, 10:52:34 AM
I am using two workspaces. One with the normal viewer and several other panels. the second one with a big quick view and only a small viewer.
If I change the workspace I always get the folder tree closed and the focus is on the drive character. I always have to open the whole tree until I get my directory I am working with.
Is this a bug or a feature wish to keep the selected folder or category when changing the workspace?

Hi Joe

I think, there is a feature request for this:

https://www.photools.com/community/index.php?topic=4241.0

If it is the case, you could like this Feature Request.

Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

JoeHolzwurm

Thank you for the link. I searched for other posts which write about the workspace but I did not see this one. Now I liked the thread and added a post with +1.