Assigning files to collections from the slide show

Started by petej, February 12, 2016, 11:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petej

Is there a way to assign images viewed in a slide show directly to a collection?  Thanks in advance!

jch2103

Quote from: petej on February 12, 2016, 11:25:12 PM
Is there a way to assign images viewed in a slide show directly to a collection?  Thanks in advance!

This is the kind of thing that's provided in the Viewer (which has many user options), rather than the slide show.

QuoteFrom the Help:
The Slide Show is a presentation module. It allows you to display an unlimited number of files full-screen and with automatic transitions. This feature is ideal for uncluttered photo review and for presenting your photos to family and clients on your monitor or projector.

The viewer is the main feature in IMatch for displaying images, for reviewing, culling, rating and similar tasks which require a full view of images at various zoom levels.

John

Mario

The Slide Show is designed for presentation purposes only, with automatic transitions etc.

The Viewer is where you work with your files. Here you can also assign files to categories or collections.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

petej

Thank you John and Mario.  Your answers are what I expected.  I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something in the Help topics.

Fantastic program and super support!

Pete