Version 5.6.14

Started by sinus, February 15, 2016, 06:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinus

Downloaded and installed without troubles.

Thanks for your work, Mario.
Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

sinus

Hm, must first check, if this is something on my system.

I cannot more open my main template, what had worked before the update.
And IMatch crashes now often, when I try to open Design & Print.

But because I have generally troubles with my graphic display driver, I must first check, if this has something to do with the new version.

I have in the log this E:
02.15 19:00:00+    0 [1BAC] 00  E>                     Missing <link-name>  'PTPrintTemplateLoader.cpp(1537)'

I have to check further ...
Markus

Mario

I have done no changes to the print module.

Your template seems to be damaged or incomplete.
This message is logged when a text container is linked to another container by name, but no name has been specified.
I'm not sure how this can happen or how you have created your template.

I made a few test prints with various templates, but all work perfectly.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

sinus

Quote from: Mario on February 15, 2016, 08:23:50 PM
I have done no changes to the print module.

Your template seems to be damaged or incomplete.
This message is logged when a text container is linked to another container by name, but no name has been specified.
I'm not sure how this can happen or how you have created your template.

I made a few test prints with various templates, but all work perfectly.

Thanks, Mario
I am quite sure, that I can 1) solve the problem and 2) find out, why it happens ... and I am quite sure, it is my fault.

Markus

hro

+1
Downloaded and installed without any trouble (as usual  :)). Thanks Mario.

jch2103

Quote from: hro on February 15, 2016, 09:31:56 PM
+1

Also here.
MP4 date encoding should be a useful time saver - too bad I'd previously 'fixed' all my previously existing MP4 date problems...!
John

DigPeter

Quote from: hro on February 15, 2016, 09:31:56 PM
+1
+1

BanjoTom

— Tom, in Lexington, Kentucky, USA

sinus

The viewer is now stable, so these problems have gone.  :D
Markus

emef

Hello everyone,
during installation of the 5.6.14 version Imatch I have not been informed of the installation of the new version of ExifTool (10.10), as previously reported Imatch me whenever he was making day. In the% temp% folder, I found the version 10.5 (which I deleted). How can I be sure I am using version 10.10 exiftool?
Thank you in advance.

jelvers

Quote from: sinus on February 16, 2016, 05:07:50 PM
The viewer is not stable, so these problems have gone.  :D

I guess you mean "now" and not "not". At least in my case the viewer is indeed stable now.

Everythings goes smoothly as expected. Again well done, Mario. Your support is just superb!

Regards, Juergen

sinus

Quote from: jelvers on February 16, 2016, 05:53:07 PM
Quote from: sinus on February 16, 2016, 05:07:50 PM
The viewer is not stable, so these problems have gone.  :D

I guess you mean "now" and not "not". At least in my case the viewer is indeed stable now.

Everythings goes smoothly as expected. Again well done, Mario. Your support is just superb!

Regards, Juergen

Yep, Juergen, you are totally right, it was a spelling error of me, sorry!  :-[ :-[ :-[

The viewer is now stable!  :D
Markus

Mario

Quote from: emef on February 16, 2016, 05:36:25 PM
Hello everyone,
during installation of the 5.6.14 version Imatch I have not been informed of the installation of the new version of ExifTool (10.10), as previously reported Imatch me whenever he was making day. In the% temp% folder, I found the version 10.5 (which I deleted). How can I be sure I am using version 10.10 exiftool?
Thank you in advance.

Help menu > About  shows the version number of the ExifTool version IMatch is using.
When you delete the temporary files ExifTool creates in your TEMP folder, ExifTool automatically re-creates them.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

emef

Quote from: Mario on February 16, 2016, 07:09:32 PM
Help menu > About  shows the version number of the ExifTool version IMatch is using.
When you delete the temporary files ExifTool creates in your TEMP folder, ExifTool automatically re-creates them.

Thank you Mario, using well tells me the version 10.10 exiftool.
By cons I noticed that until I release erases 10.05 % temp%, the installation had not created the "hide-exiftool 10.10" version (but now it is), yet I had stopped and restarted several times Imatch.
Finally, the problem is solved now.

Mario

The management of temporary files (and the PERL runtime) is totally up to ExifTool. Maybe ExifTool does only create a new TEMP folder when a new PERL runtime is shipped, else re-using what's there. I don't know.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator