yellow triangle

Started by cthomas, June 14, 2016, 06:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthomas

What is the little yellow triangle, and I can't get the database to open. D:\images\_ingest\2005\200504\20050402--20DRAW\
Carl

Montana, USA
The Big Sky State

Mario

These folders are off-line. IMatch cannot find them on your hard disk. When you point your mouse at one of the folders, the tooltip will tell you this.

If you have moved or renamed the folders outside of IMatch, you need to tell IMatch the new name/location of these folders using the Relocate command.
This looks like the disk "NEW VOLUMNE" is just not plugged in.

See the help for the Relocate command for details.
All icons used by the Media & Folders View are shown and explained in the Media & Folders View help topic.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

cthomas

Quote from: Mario on June 14, 2016, 06:45:52 PM
These folders are off-line. IMatch cannot find them on your hard disk. When you point your mouse at one of the folders, the tooltip will tell you this.

If you have moved or renamed the folders outside of IMatch, you need to tell IMatch the new name/location of these folders using the Relocate command.
This looks like the disk "NEW VOLUMNE" is just not plugged in.

See the help for the Relocate command for details.
All icons used by the Media & Folders View are shown and explained in the Media & Folders View help topic.

tell IMatch the new name/location of these folders using the Relocate command   I don't have any idea as to where there at.

This looks like the disk "NEW VOLUMNE" is just not plugged in. What is this and where do you Plug it in.
Carl

Montana, USA
The Big Sky State

Mario

Hi, Carl

can I ask you to type the word Relocate into the IMatch help system index to find the corresponding help topic?
This topic explains how you relocate drives, media and folders. Or files.

Right-click the drive / media / folder to open the context menu with all available commands.
What these commands do and when to use them is explained in the IMatch help.
To open the IMatch help topic for the Media & Folders View, left-click into the tree and then press the <F1> key on your keyboard.

The media in your screen shot is off-line. If this is an external disk or a network drive, make sure it is connected.
There is another media from the D: drive, which either means that this is a drive with exchangeable media (like a DVD drive) or that you have connected different drives under the same drive letter over time, and added them all to your IMatch database.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook