Photools.com Back On-Line (Comment)

Started by kiwilink, April 16, 2018, 04:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwilink

Mario:

Thank you so much for the great explanation in the Announcements.  I just wanted to let you know that this is why I am a longtime user and subscriber to IMATCH.  No large IT company would give us this kind of feedback and support.  This downtime did not inconvenience me and I knew that if it was a problem you would be working on it.  I'm sorry you had to spend your weekend to move to another provider.  Again, thank you so much for all that you do for us and the neverending support you always provide to us all.  I am glad to be a user of IMATCH and I'm really glad we have you looking out for us.

Kiwilink

Mario

Thanks. Much appreciated.
I just try to provide the support I would like to receive...   ;)
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

jelvers

Quote from: kiwilink on April 16, 2018, 04:06:50 PM
Mario:

Thank you so much for the great explanation in the Announcements.  I just wanted to let you know that this is why I am a longtime user and subscriber to IMATCH.  No large IT company would give us this kind of feedback and support.  This downtime did not inconvenience me and I knew that if it was a problem you would be working on it.  I'm sorry you had to spend your weekend to move to another provider.  Again, thank you so much for all that you do for us and the neverending support you always provide to us all.  I am glad to be a user of IMATCH and I'm really glad we have you looking out for us.

Kiwilink

I couldn't agree more..........

Jürgen

hro

Same here.
I feel being part of a great and inspirational community.

JohnZeman

Mees Dekker

HaWo

Hans-Wolfgang

BanjoTom

— Tom, in Lexington, Kentucky, USA

cthomas

Sorry for a dumb question, but what does all of the +1 means?
Carl

Montana, USA
The Big Sky State

sinus

Quote from: cthomas on April 17, 2018, 06:26:41 PM
Sorry for a dumb question, but what does all of the +1 means?

Carl, the +1 means, that the person who did the +1 thinks the content of the posting is good and supports it (in this case the post from Kiwilink).

Some persons does also write something like "me too" or "I agree".

+1 is easier. We live in a digital, quick world.  ;D
Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

thrinn

Thorsten
Win 10 / 64, IMatch 2018, IMA