So, that's it - for 2018

Started by Mario, December 31, 2018, 06:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mario

Dear community members
- and all the nice people out there who just use IMatch and don't participate in the community...

A Happy New Year to You and Your Families!

This was an awesome year for IMatch and IMatch Anywhere.
Especially the rather stressful and prolonged stretch at the end of year to get IMatch 2019 and IMatch Anywhere 2019 out in time.

The only purpose of IMatch is to enable you to manage your images and other digital files effortlessly and to do 'more' with them.
The recently released generation 2019 includes a range of technologies which are (mostly) not used yet - but will be the core of large feature blocks I have planned for 2019.

I don't want to reveal anything just yet, but we're looking forward for some great stuff!
Making IMatch easier to use, give you better control over your files and integrating IMatch better into different workflows are the main goals - as always.

For now, I'm Offski (to quote the late Terry Pratchett) for a couple of hours. Or a day  ;) Giving the new year a really warm welcome.

-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

jch2103

Enjoy some (well deserved) time off. Your efforts are much appreciated and have created great products!
John

mastodon

Well deserved, even Affinity photo team has a break. Thank you for your effort!

BanjoTom

Thanks, Mario, for all that you do . . . and Happy New Year!
— Tom, in Lexington, Kentucky, USA

DigPeter

Successful 2019 Mario.  Many thanks for your patient help and support for your great products.

Darius1968